Line of Service
Internal Firm ServicesIndustry/Sector
IFS - Human Capital (HC)Management Level
Senior AssociateJob Description & Summary
A career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You'll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm's people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
It takes talented people to support the largest professional services organisation in the world. Our Recruiting team works to identify and attract talent for PwC. You'll focus on engaging the most qualified experienced candidates by building relationships with job seekers and candidates, while understanding the dynamic hiring needs of each business. Our team actively recruits for full time employees at all levels, from experienced to executive, as well as fixed term, contingent, and flexible talent and supports the internal movement process between roles.What to consider before applying
• This is a remote position, requiring the ability to work virtually. #LI-Remote Purpose-led work you'll be part of
With us, you'll accelerate your talent acquisition career through our focus on skills development, coaching, continuous improvement, technology adoption, recruiter empowerment and data driven decisions. In fact, we're confident you'll learn something new on a near daily basis, as you help us hire more than 1,800 professionals every year.
As a Sourcing Senior Associate team member, you'll help our clients solve important problems, demonstrate value as a sourcing expert through market knowledge and top talent attraction, whilst feeling supported by your team in a virtual environment. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Identifying and attracting passive senior-level talent across various recruitment and social media platforms
• Using your creativity to proactively build and maintain sourcing pipelines, with a focus on diversity
• Fostering strong relationships with candidates for current and future opportunities
• Learning about the motivators, career drivers and skill sets of referred and directly sourced talent through behavioral, and skill based interviewing techniques
• Providing an exceptional candidate experience from point of engagement through to hire
• Establishing a strong network of potential candidates across various industries and competency areas via networking, market research and relationship management
• Attending sourcing strategy meetings with Talent Acquisition Managers and hiring partners, to gain an understanding of the role and the skill set required while communicating a strategic sourcing approach
• Sharing data-driven market expertise with your clients on the current talent landscape
• Building relationships within PwC to understand the strategic objectives and regional
sourcing needs of the client base while simultaneously championing the recruitment process and acting as an expert talent advisor
• Attending daily virtual team huddles to discuss daily wellness, successes, challenges, team communications, recruitment metrics and capacity
• Participating in problem solving sessions while bringing a point of view to all interactions with clients and the Talent Acquisition team
• Living the PwC brand and our values, we: care, reimagine the possible, act with integrity, make a difference and work together Experiences and skills you'll use to solve
• Demonstrated success in identifying and attracting passive talent within an executive search firm, recruitment agency or in-house environment through the use of headhunting (sourcing) and candidate networking
• Strong understanding of sourcing programs to drive the execution of strategic sourcing priorities, through the use of social media as a recruitment tool
• Experience in gathering market intel and data, and using these insights to have informed conversations with both candidates and hiring managers
• Comprehensive understanding of the national and local sourcing market and staying close to market changes
• Excellent competency, and skill set based interviewing skills
• Confidence to influence and negotiate with hiring managers, candidates and agencies
• Ability to interact with all levels within an organization up to senior leadership
• Experience in Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite (sheets, slides, docs)
• Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
• Comfortable operating with a customer centric mindset and strong sense of urgency
• Ability to learn quickly and deal with competing activities/tasks with changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences and working alongside diverse people and perspectives Why you'll love PwC
We're inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you'll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This purpose-led work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at http://pwc.com/ca/whypwc . Your Application to PwC
We embrace new technology to deliver securely and differently for our candidates. To protect your personal information, apply at http://pwc.com/ca/careers and visit http://pwc.com/ca/applytopwc to learn more about what your recruitment experience could look like. Putting the safety of our people and clients first as we look to a hybrid future
At this time, PwC does not require, but strongly encourages, full vaccination in order to access its offices. Some of our clients may require vaccination and other restrictions to be in place to access their premises. You may, therefore, be required to be vaccinated and comply with all other restrictions where applicable. At PwC, the future ways of work will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual, allowing choice and flexibility to explore new ways of working and collaborating, based on client, team and individual needs. Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Required SkillsOptional Skills Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not SpecifiedAvailable for Work Visa Sponsorship?
NoGovernment Clearance Required?
NoJob Posting End Date
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We're committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We're committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.
To learn more about inclusion and diversity at PwC Canada: https://www.pwc.com/ca/en/about-us/diversity-inclusion.html. Be a part of The New Equation.
Chez PwC Canada, notre atout le plus précieux, c'est notre personnel. Et c'est en apprenant les uns des autres que nous devenons plus forts. Nous avons à cœur de créer une communauté équitable et inclusive de professionnels de la résolution de problèmes, dans laquelle chacun se sent vraiment à sa place. Nous savons que l'expérience peut prendre diverses formes et, pour nous, donner confiance au public et résoudre des problèmes importants n'est possible que si notre milieu de travail reflète la diversité de la société dans laquelle nous vivons.
Nous tenons à répondre à vos besoins tout au long du processus de demande d'emploi, d'entrevue et d'embauche. Si vous avez besoin de mesures d'adaptation pour être parfaitement à l'aise, faites-le-nous savoir à l'étape de la demande d'emploi.
Pour en savoir plus sur l'inclusion et la diversité chez PwC Canada: https://www.pwc.com/ca/fr/about-us/diversity-inclusion.html. Faites partie de La Nouvelle équation.