Executive Assistant – 12 Months Contract
Reference ID: CAN001D4
You'll join our Enterprise Support Services (ESS) team, helping to support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a driven administrative professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY's growth and profitability.
Your key responsibilities
As an Executive Assistant in the Business Support Centre (BSC) you provide full administrative support to a management team of client serving executives. You are a driven administrative professional who enjoys working in tandem with your colleagues while striving to understand and anticipate customer's needs to exceed expectations. Your key responsibilities include:
• Engagement support: In-depth knowledge to support the client engagement management process, including tracking and reporting time & expenses as needed
• Financial management support: Pivotal role with the engagement teams to provide reports and manage the billing process
• Client Relationship Management (CRM): Support EY's CRM tool
• Document preparation & management: Use EY branding standards to create and format
• Travel arrangements: Booking travel and associated logistics
• Meeting & event coordination
Overtime required as needed
Skills and attributes for success
• Committed to contributing to a strong team culture to ensure success
• Develop and maintain relationships to efficiently leverage expertise
• Sound judgement regarding confidential and sensitive matters
• Proven ability to meet multiple and/or unexpected deadlines in a demanding environment
To qualify for the role, you must have
• Post secondary education and/or equivalent relevant experience
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, with proven ability to learn customized
• Aptitude to differentiate when to act independently or team with others
Ideally, you'll also have
• General understanding of financial principles as they relate to the billing of chargeable time
• Professional services firm experience
What we look for
We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated, analytical, logical thinkers, have a very strong attention to detail and the ability to meet multiple and/or unexpected deadlines in a demanding environment.
What working at EY offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you to decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
• Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work and with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today.
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Posted: June 13, 2019
Closes: August 12, 2019