You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The Opportunity
As an integral part of the KPMG Team, Business Enablement provides valued, responsive and cost-effective services enabling the business to have the right focus on our clients, our markets, our people, and our communities . What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Type or format all financial statements (Eureka) compliance to National guidelines.
- Quality review, proof reading and do all add and extensions when finalizing financial statements.
- Apply Eureka patches, updates to files
- Initiate lock-down processes
- Produce required correspondence, such as engagement, management representation, independence, transmittal and any other letters required to finalize the financial statements (Eureka).
- Scan documents and embed in the financial statements (Eureka).
- Maintain up-to-date filing system for reports and/or letters.
- E-file or paper-file corporate tax returns as required.
- May print, create/convert PDF files including financial statements, tax returns, correspondence and send to production room.
- Finalize audit planning and findings reports and send to production.
- Provide senior management with monthly listing of outstanding financial statement to be processed.
- Other related projects/tasks as assigned
- Receptionist responsibilities, including answering main phone line, preparing and receiving mail/courier, scheduling meetings, routine filing, scanning and other duties to support the local team.
- Other related projects/tasks as assigned
- College diploma or an equivalent combination of education/experience in a data processing skill set.
- Strong Word Processing skills
- Knowledge of Caseware an asset.
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat.
- Excellent data entry skills and high attention to detail, past experience in financial statement preparation.
- Proof reading skills essential.
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is committed to the health and safety of our people, clients and communities. With this commitment in mind, KPMG complies with all public health mandates (provincially and/or federally, as applicable) and has implemented various safety measures, including a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. KPMG's COVID 19 Vaccination Policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated if they wish to or are required to attend a KPMG office and/or other congregate settings in the course of their duties (such as client sites or third-party venues).
As this role requires occasional or consistent attendance at a KPMG office and/or congregate setting, the successful candidate must be fully vaccinated (i.e. have received all doses that are recommended by Health Canada, including any boosters) and must provide KPMG with proof of vaccination. KPMG will provide reasonable accommodation if the successful candidate cannot be vaccinated due to grounds protected by human rights legislation in their province of employment.
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.