Overview Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you! Job Skills / Requirements MISSION STATEMENT:
The Employee Care Coordinator (ECC) is responsible for ensuring that our front-line staff are being supported in a manner that is consistent with Paladin's expectations. Paladin is committed to our 'people'. The ECC primary responsibility is to ensure that our employees have the best employment experience. The ECC will work closely with our supervisory and the Employee Care team to ensure that we are following best practices in order to provide the utmost service possible to our greatest resource, our people. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- To lead and champion Paladin's award winning corporate culture.
- Developing programs and initiatives for our Paladin people in delivering innovative ways to reward, inspire, engage and increase the overall satisfaction of our diverse workforce.
- Answers day-to-day HR inquires and questions for our Paladin staff and liaise with Client Service Managers, Portfolio Resource Coordinators, Payroll and Human Resources to ensure that employee concerns are dealt with in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Analyzes and tracks employee concerns and communicates with the Employee Care Manager to address issues and finds best option for resolution.
- Conduct weekly Employee Orientations, track attendance and update the orientation program as needed to reflect organizational changes.
- Conducts weekly or bi-weekly site visits to check-in on Officers and gauge employee engagement.
- Provides guidance to EEs regarding career development within the company whether through submissions to the Career Coach or during site visits.
- Processes LOA's and RTW's for front-line staff; ensures proper documentation and system status updates.
- Distribute corporate communication to security officers including training opportunities and career development opportunities etc.
- Manage the monthly employee recognition program: Performer awards, Pipeline articles and CSM awards.
- Establish and manage the Paladin Social Committee.
- Assist and supports P & C Generalist with employee recognition events including the Annual Christmas Party, 24 Hours of Thanks and the 4 Pillars of Giving with the support of the Social Committee and the Employee Care Team.
- Administer Paladin's Employee Perks program.
- Be the point of contact for employees on matters pertaining to Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Additional tasks and duties as requested.
- Proven ability to embrace change and adversity in a rapidly growing and changing environment
- Diploma in Business Management or Human Resource considered an asset
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Human Resource
- Commitment to exceptional customer service and professionalism
- Demonstrated knowledge of Paladin Policies and Procedures
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook
- Knowledge and understanding of Employment Standards Legislation and Human Rights Legislation
- Bilingual in English & French
Additional Information / Benefits We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.