Director, Rogers Consumer Care
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are working from home, and are equipped to do so safely and efficiently.
The Director, Consumer Care role will be based out of our Moncton office and will report to the VP, Rogers Consumer Care. The Moncton Care Director will be responsible for providing leadership and guidance over day-to-day operations of an internal Consumer Customer Care team of 400+.This team will consist of leaders and specialists working remotely across Canada as well as on-site in the Atlantic Region, delivering on business results and KPIs around revenues, employee and shareholder targets.
The selected candidate will develop and sustain a high performing leadership team to deliver an engaged and proficient frontline workforce while contributing to the continuous development and execution of a Care strategy to deliver excellence in customer satisfaction and revenue.The agility to successfully lead and connect with teams virtually, on site and in a hybrid model is a must.
The Moncton Care Director will take on representation of our solutions centres in the Atlantic Region.There is accountability to play an active role in leading and supporting our Atlantic customers and employees while partnering with the Regional Executive team to deliver on key priorities. What you'll be doing:
What you will bring:
- Drive team success as measured by quality/customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction, revenue generation and cost management.
- Guide and coach leadership teams to understand and deliver on customer experience goals on every call
- Proactively lead regional and national initiatives designed to promote high performance, engagement and overall health and wellbeing of the team
- Drive consistent proficiency in value-based conversations to drive customer engagement and loyalty and extending customer tenure and product usage
- Meet OPEX targets
- Collaborate with the Care support teams to deliver capacity requirements - productivity, people and seating
- Actively represent our solutions centres in Atlantic Canada, as a voice for our customers and people, effectively partnering with the regional executive team to deliver on key priorities
- Deliver on customer experience objectives, resolving customer issues effectively
- Deliver on revenue commitments by driving incremental product penetration and by retaining loyal customers
- Develop and retain leadership teams that execute flawlessly
- Evolve the coaching culture to one of operational and behavioural performance coaching to deliver on key business, customer, and employee engagement metrics using our LEAD coaching model
- Partner with GTM, OD COE, Planning, and HR to influence Care strategies
As a condition of hire, all new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccinations against COVID 19. Any request for an exception under Human Rights legislation must be supported by evidence to be considered by Rogers on a case by case basis.Please click here to review conditions that may qualify for medical exemption to the COVID-19 vaccine.
- 10+ years management experience in telecommunications and/ or technology.
- Minimum 5 years of senior call center leadership/management experience with a background in operations.
- Experience leading large scale change management within department and across larger organization that repositioned brand and changed business deliverables.
- Proven ability to use sound judgment and professional presence to influence senior leaders and partners in decision making.
- Experience in developing and executing business strategies that improve customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction, sales, retention/loyalty and costs.
- Proven ability to manage and motivate teams, including coaching, performance, and career development both on site and virtually
- Excellent hands-on leader with the ability to connect emotionally with employees and customers, and to thrive and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization within a highly matrixed environment
- Fluent bilingualism (English/French) is considered an asset.
- Ability to travel nationally once per quarter.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 100 Westmorland Street (232), Moncton, NB
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Call Centre Operations & Customer Service / Sales
Requisition ID: 254268
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work: Our people are at the heart of our success Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do We do what's right, each and every day We believe in the power of new ideas We work as one team, with one vision We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: Customer Experience
Moncton, NB, CA Being a Rogers team member comes with some great perks & benefits including:
• Health & well-being benefits
• Donation matching
• Paid time off for volunteering
• Wealth Accumulation including: Pension plan & Employee stock options
• Generous employee discounts
• Leadership development, Mentorship, and Coaching programsLooking for career guidance and inspiration?
Catch up on the latest episodes of For the Love of Work
podcast with Dr. Sonia Kang.Job Segment:
Manager, Telecom, Telecommunications, Change Management, Management, Technology, Customer Service
Telecommunications Management and Executive