At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Are you someone that likes to lead a team in marketing planning and work cross-functionally to ensure your plans are executed with excellence? Do you love working in a fast paced highly competitive industry?
Reporting to the Regional President, the primary focus of this role will be to lead, build, execute, and manage the strategies & programs required to deliver and exceed on the objectives for the residential services business! The successful candidate will work on leading a team to develop marketing plans for the Internet, TV, Home Phone, and Smart Home Monitoring products and will work with business leaders across other Rogers products, including wireless and business services. This is the ideal career opportunity for a candidate who is proactive and a self-starter , can manage multiple tasks, has strong project planning experience and likes a healthy balance of strategy and execution. They thrive on turning consumer, market, and internal business data and insights into marketing plans that drive results. A strong focus on analyzing and understanding internal consumer & business results as well as market factors to form a strategies and tactics. They will be the primary regional marketing contact for many of our key channel leaders.
The successful candidate will lead a team of marketing managers and be skilled at influencing cross-functional teams responsible for the consumer residential business.
What you will be doing:
- Develop a deep understanding of consumers in Atlantic Canada. Maintain a "customer first" lens when planning and executing programs - ensure we are doing the right thing for both the customers and the business.
- Motivate, coach, and manage a team of two highly qualified marketing managers.
- Lead team to develop and execute marketing plans to drive new customer acquisition for the residential (TV, Internet, Home Phone, Smart Home Monitoring) business.
- Work closely with Rogers wireless and business services teams to create integrated marketing strategies
- Lead own team and cross-functional teams in the creation and execution of marketing plans.
- Own, understand, monitor and track against business objectives related to your programs, identify trends, and provide insights and recommendations on outcomes.
- Work closely with Brand, Go-To-Market, Public Relations, Social Media, Learning & Enablement, and Commercial Strategy to deliver strong strategic marketing plans that deliver on Rogers objectives.
- Stay informed/educated on competitive landscape (traditional and future looking), market conditions and consumer insights to inform recommendations for quarterly plans.
- A team player, able to work well in a cross-functional team environment.
- 6-8+ years marketing (planning and execution) experience with complex organizations.
- Strong analytical skills and proven experience. Proficient with Excel.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbaloral. Working magic with PowerPoint to tell your story is key!
- Strong marketing-brief writing skills and masterful at telling a compelling story to drive your programs forward.
- Experience in and a passion for residential services and/or telecommunications an asset.
- Must have solid understanding of strategic planning and marketing execution.
- Experience leading cross functional teams, including program implementation with channels.
- Self-starter and proactive in nature, with ability to work independently in cross-functional teams.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment.
- Excellent work ethic and objectivity.
- Strong priority management and project management skills.
Full time Shift:
Day Length of Contract:
Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location:
70 Assomption Blvd. (001), Moncton, NB Travel Requirements:
Up to 10% Posting Category/Function:
Marketing & Marketing Research / Analysis Requisition ID:
At Rogers Digital, our team doesn't shy away from big ideas - we bring them to life. We work tirelessly to deliver the best user experiences (period) and build amazing self-serve experiences that our customers want to use. We are customer-obsessed agents of change and are committed to innovation and creating effortless experiences for customers and frontline employees. We use cutting-edge tools and technologies to solve critical and complex problems with award-winning solutions. Our work impacts millions of customers everyday. At Rogers Digital, we're looking for people who embrace change, take risks, and push boundaries. Learn more about our team and our work @ https://digital.rogers.com/ Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
Posting Notes: Marketing Job Segment:
Telecom, Telecommunications, Network, Marketing, Technology, Research
Find similar jobs:
Sales and Marketing