At Rogers, we are committed to helping Canadians bridge the digital divide and ensure that no one is left behind in accessing reliable connectivity. Through our Service Expansion projects, we are proud to bring our wireless and internet service to homes and businesses across the country to connect them to the people and things that matter most.
Our rapidly growing team is looking for new team members who are committed to making connectivity possible for our neighbours, communities, and local businesses. This team works cross-functionally, collaborating with our Network, Rogers for Business, and Consumer teams to make a lasting impact in underserved or unserved communities for generations to come.
Come play a key role in building the future of innovation in Canada.
Are you up for the challenge and the fun? If so, consider the following opportunity:Delivery Coordinator
Rogers is seeking a Delivery Coordinator who will assist the Delivery project teams with a focus on Utility permit applications, Make Ready schedules, and final approvals. The Delivery Coordinator will manage the end-to-end process of utility applications and monitor progress through tracking. They will liaise internally with utility relations to identify priorities, urgent issues, or escalations. This position will report to the Manager of Service Expansion for the Atlantic Region and support utility applications over 2 provinces. This position is preferred to be based out Moncton, but consideration depending on candidate qualifications will be made for other major cities in Atlantic Canada Responsibilities:
- Process utility permit applications and track details and progress.
- Process quotes for purchase orders related to application fees, track financial commitments and expenditures.
- Document management including maintaining process documents and intellectual data, tracking data bases
- Preparation of communications, progress reporting and meeting agendas and minutes
- Working with complex data in excel tables including project scheduling, tracking, and reporting
- Must be able to prepare/create spontaneous analysis with large data
- Prepare management presentations and host multiple stakeholder's meetings with large audiences, including action item tracking
- Assisting with conducting industry research and analysis
- Degree or Diploma is an asset.
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years experience in financial management/project management (previous experience of working in a professional environment/ project management is considered an asset)
- Possess excellent Microsoft application skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, and Finance Oracle system)
- Experience with MS Project would be considered an asset
- Detail-oriented, with an emphasis on quality of work
- Proven exceptional work-ethic, self-motivated, and highly driven
- Good verbal communication and writing skills are essential
- Polished "follow up" and information gathering skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 70 Assomption Blvd (171), Moncton, NB
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Technology & Engineering
Requisition ID: 269247
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
Our people are at the heart of our success
Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
We do what's right, each and every day
We believe in the power of new ideas
We work as one team, with one vision
We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes:Digital & Technology
Moncton, NB, CA Saint John, NB, CA Halifax, NS, CA Fredericton, NB, CA Being a Rogers team member comes with some great perks & benefits including:
• Health & well-being benefits
• Donation matching
• Paid time off for volunteering
• Wealth Accumulation including: Pension plan & Employee stock options
• Generous employee discounts
• Leadership development, Mentorship, and Coaching programs
*available for full-time and part-time permanent employees, some restrictions apply Looking for career guidance and inspiration?
Catch up on the latest episodes of For the Love of Work
podcast with Dr. Sonia Kang.Job Segment:
ERP, Oracle, Database, Project Manager, Document Management, Technology
Administrative Information Technology