Description What to expect as a Customer Success Manager at Elastic Path?
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our growing team. This is a critical role that will be responsible for developing high trust relationships with our growing list of Elastic Path customers. You will become an expert in our customers' business, build deep relationships and achieve shared success.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be a partner and advocate for our customers. You will report to the Director of Customer Success and play a crucial role in creating the foundation of a world-class experience for our customers. This role will include travel.
Location: We are looking for a candidate located in Canada, preferably in the Pacific Time Zone to support our West Coast customers. Elastic Path is a remote first company. What impact will you have?
Proactively manage renewals and customer satisfaction, as well as create and close account expansion opportunities by working with customers to successfully achieve their goals on an ongoing basis.
What experience and skills do you need to Be Remarkable in this position?
- Manage a customer book of business, including renewals and expansion
- Grow your GMV under management by helping your customers expand their business use cases, adopt platform features, and achieve their digital strategies.
- Work with customers to understand their business objectives and then provide insight as to how Elastic Path can be leveraged to support those objectives.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with multiple stakeholders within your customers by becoming a trusted advisor.
- Manage regular Business Reviews and executive presentations with customers to align on strategic goals, achievements, KPIs, and adoption.
- Ensure account issues are resolved quickly, leveraging or escalating to key resources from across the company.
- Partner closely with go-to-market, product, and other cross-functional team members to translate business needs, product requirements, into new solutions for customers.
- Create a community of excited and referenceable customers who want to connect and share best practices.
- Develop and execute account plans to track and report on key metrics for your book of business.
- Understand and apply Elastic Path's security policies, processes and controls, as required, in day-to-day tasks.
Bonus points for...
- 3-5+ years in a Customer Success Manager role
- Empathy and a sense of responsibility, with a demonstrated ability to understand and act on customer needs.
- A strategic, customer advocacy mindset to identify problems early and quickly identify potential solutions.
- A builder of genuine relationships who is passionate about customer success and can create customer champions to drive shared success.
- Ability to put data and analytics to work to identify patterns and help customers improve
- Strong analytical, presentation, and writing skills.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, flexibility toward dynamic change.
Who is Elastic Path?
- eCommerce experience
- Experience with SaaS products
Elastic Path is a leader in the headless commerce market, pioneering a new class of commerce applications with a modern, API-first approach in the cloud. Our customers are global, processing billions of dollars in revenue with our proven, enterprise class software. We work with some incredible brands such as Tesla, Intuit, Pella, Deckers Brands, T-Mobile and over 250 other leading enterprises.
With headquarters in Vancouver and offices in Boston, Newcastle, Reading, and Toronto our culture is based on transparency, conversation and collaboration. Offering a flexible work environment that fits your lifestyle, no one is more than just a Slack away.Our culture is best described as supportive and driven. Our employees are passionate about what they do and work hard. And they are committed to the greater team, always willing to support others.
Be Open. Be Remarkable. Be the Customer. Be the Team. The values we live by. The Perks?
At Elastic Path, we go the extra mile to provide you & your family with exceptional benefits, wherever you may be located. You can check out our specific perks by geography on our careers page .Apply Now!
Elastic Path is an equal opportunities employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We value and celebrate diversity in its many forms, and we strive to provide an inclusive and safe workplace where each person feels respected, supported, and accepted - however they choose to identify.
Customer Service and Support