What is the opportunity?
You are a banking advisor, RBC ambassador and an exceptional customer service representative. You champion the RBC brand and provide support to our clients as they will interact with us in very different ways; whether it is by phone, email, chat, video, social media or mobile. Our Centres are located in Moncton, Montreal, Mississauga, Winnipeg and British Columbia. If you are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and providing solutions for client's needs, you can build a long term career as a highly knowledgeable professional banking advisor in our Advice Centres. This is a full-time and shift oriented role with an opportunity to potentially work from home.
What will you do?
• Proactively engage with RBC clients through various communication channels to deliver an outstanding customer service experience, making every client interaction an exceptional one
• Focus on helping clients when they need us most, by responding empathetically to a variety of questions, assisting with a myriad of banking solutions and resolving client concerns at first point of contact
• Contribute to team results by supporting all colleagues to be successful in meeting client needs
• Cultivate and maintain relationships with partners to work as one RBC team
• Manage risks by adhering to compliance routines, processes, and controls to protect client and shareholder interests
• Educate and assist clients with using RBC digital capabilities
What do you need to succeed?
• Ability to work independently as a Remote Office Employee (ROE), working in your home office with proven time management, organizational and problem solving skills
• Must be able to meet with the technological and confidentiality requirements of the role (i.e., private and quiet space, Internet connectivity, etc.)
• Exceptional client service capability and confidence in engaging clients across multiple channels (i.e., phone, video, etc.) using a friendly, positive and professional tone
• Proven ability in building rapport and maintain client relationships, preferably in the financial or service industry while working independently and as part of a team
• Desire to build exceptional client experiences, and is passionate and curious to help clients meet their needs and solve their concerns
• Digital literacy across a broad range of devices (i.e., smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.) with above average keyboarding skills, internet and computer navigation
• Strong English oral and written communication skills along with personal flexibility to work various shifts that meet our clients' needs Monday to Sunday 7 AM to 4 AM
• Past experience in a customer service role where you provided a variety of needs based solutions
• Experience working in a team and metrics-based performance environment
• Previous experience working in a Contact/Call Centre or in a fast paced financial and/or service industry Is this job right for you? Check out our video and decide for yourself! What's in it for you?We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference in our client's lives and to our communities
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation and stock where applicable
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Excellent career development and access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
At RBC, the health and wellbeing of our employees and candidates is always our top priority .Recruitment ProcessCOVID-19 has accelerated change across our workplace, including our hiring practices! As a result, throughout your application process, you may be asked to connect with us virtually, and may not be required to meet in-person. Our recruiters will explain how our video-interview technology will be used throughout the recruitment process, and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have. Workplace Flexibility You will be given the opportunity to work from home, if you can be fully productive, and role requirements including regulatory obligations can be satisfied. We are committed to supporting flexible work arrangements, investing in technology or other resources to enable you to work from home effectively, wherever possible. Health & Safety For employees that may be required to work from our premises, we're doing our part to safeguard your health, and taking extra steps to reduce the spread of COVID-19. All RBC premises will allow for required physical distancing requirements, and new routines and resources such as hand sanitizer, antiseptic wipes, masks, or other protective equipment.Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign upand get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com .
Address:1111 St.George Blvd
Work Environment:Call Centre
Career Level:Entry Level
Required Travel (%):0
Platform:Personal & Commercial Banking
Customer Service and Support