"We care about the work we do-and we're looking for new colleagues who do, too." The company:
For over 70 years, and across six provinces we've been a leading diversified health services partner for individuals, plan sponsors, plan advisors and governments across canada. We are proud to be a not-for-profit organization committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. We support the health and wellness of our employees and their families with various wellness programs and resources to support their personal and professional growth.
We're a team of 1,900 colleagues dedicated to collaboration, innovation, customer service, and committed to work-life balance, community involvement and career development which is why Medavie Blue cross is recognized as a Top 100 employer, one of canada's 10 Most Admired corporate cultures and one of Atlantic canada's Top employers. The Opportunity:
As a customer Service Representative
, you're on the front line receiving health related incoming calls, emails and web based inquiries from our plan members, plan administrators, and health care providers answering their questions about our products and services, resolving issues, and enhancing our customer experience.
We are dedicated to providing service to our clients Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. No weekend hours.What we are looking for:
The new member of our team will enjoy :
- Outstanding customer service skills and a passion for helping people.
- Ready to explore and to understand our services and products so you can explain it to others.
- communicate through email and phone in a clear, concise and friendly way.
- excellent team player who possesses whatever it takes attitude
- Post-secondary diploma or degree with a minimum of one year of relevant working experience in customer service or health;
- Strong computer skills and the ability to multitask and navigate between multiple software applications simultaneously;
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong ability to problem solve
- Fluency in both written and spoken english and French is a strong asset.
- Previous experience in a call centre environment is preferred
- A dynamic and close-knit environment far from your typical contact centre experience with a team proud of an engagement score of 92%
- comprehensive health and dental plan that is 100% employer paid effective on your first day
- excellent corporate Training and support fully paid
- Opportunity for career development and advancement
- emphasis on work life balance, providing wellness credits, health assessment tools and fitness centre discounts
- Individual incentive program up to $5,000 annually
- Free Parking
- consistent schedule with various shift options providing flexibility and individual workstations
- Respond to customer inquiries related to health care benefits, program eligibility, payment-related information, and other general inquires
- Assess and resolve any challenging situations and provide information or solutions to their concerns
- Staying up-to-date regarding business and products changes
- Provide superior customer service with sound judgement and empathy
If this opportunity sounds right for you and you would like to join our dynamic team, apply now by clicking on the link below.