Customer Service Rep
We support and encourage employees to find long term success and explore opportunities that play to their individual strengths and passions. We value lateral moves as much as vertical promotions - we believe all roles should develop your skills, broaden your experience, and help you continue on a journey to building a rewarding career at Rogers.
We've established a new set of internal hiring rules to help you find long-term success at Rogers. Click here to access Your Career @ Rogers - Ground Rules and become familiar with the new requirements.
Wondering what it takes to join our team? Click here to try our interactive experience. We recommend that you use Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Internet Explorer 11.37 or above. You can also try it on your mobile device!
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.Responsibilities:
- AnswerinboundWireless Home Internet calls as well making outbound sales calls.
- Completeaccuratetransactionsin a timely manner
- Incorporate feedback on a regular basis, to improve your personal and professional development
- Be at ease working in a structured and goal-oriented environment (sales, call duration, quality, customer retention)
- Embrace change in a fast-paced, performance driven team environment
- Understanding the importance of documentation and sharing information across teams.
- Demonstrating commitment to stay up to date with work processes,policiesand company information.
- Embracing change as we arelaunching Wireless Home Internetand are supporting and collaborating with many new projects.
- Identifyand secure sales opportunities during customer interactions focusingon Wireless Home Internet
- To be able to work on your own and in a team environment.
- To work various8hour shifts including weekends, 365 days a year in our continuousCustomerServiceCall center.
As a condition of hire, all new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccinations against COVID 19. Any request for an exception under Human Rights legislation must be supported by evidence to be considered by Rogers on a case by case basis.Please click here to review conditions that may qualify for medical exemption to the COVID-19 vaccine.Schedule:
- Completion of high school diploma or higher
- Customer Champion: passionate aboutprovidingworld class customer service and sales solutions
- Accountable and willing to take ownership of problems
- Available to work on a flexible schedulecovering our8hour rotating shifts includingdays,evenings,weekendsand statutory holidaysto meet customer demand
- Possess superior multitasking abilities
- Must be punctual and committed to work schedules
- Demonstrated ability to positively influence others
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve in a time pressure environment.
- Strong attention to detail,patienceand good active listening skills
Full time Shift:
Variable Length of Contract:
Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location:
1090 Upper Wellington Street (47), Hamilton, ON Travel Requirements:
None Posting Category/Function:
Call Centre Operations & Customer Service / Sales Requisition ID:
243240Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:Our people are at the heart of our success Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do We do what's right, each and every day We believe in the power of new ideas We work as one team, with one vision We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Ancaster, ON, CA Hamilton, ON, CA Burlington, ON, CA Being a Rogers team member comes with some great perks & benefits including:
• Health & well-being benefits
• Donation matching
• Paid time off for volunteering
• Wealth Accumulation including: Pension plan & Employee stock options
• Generous employee discounts
• Leadership development, Mentorship, and Coaching programsLooking for career guidance and inspiration?
Catch up on the latest episodes of For the Love of Work
podcast with Dr. Sonia Kang.Job Segment:
Customer Service Representative, Network, Call Center Representative, Customer Service, Sales, Technology
Customer Service and Support Information Technology