Permanent Primary Location:
Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada All Available Locations:
Moncton; Fredericton; Saint John
Have many careers in one Firm.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Build a network of colleagues for life. Do you want to serve as a trusted advisor and work with the Marketplace leaders to plan and execute a full complement of marketing initiatives to drive growth and enhance market positioning? Read more below!What will your typical day look like?
About the team
- Assist with the implementation of marketing and communications campaigns or campaign initiatives. This may include but is not limited to such tactics as collateral and thought ware development, event planning, online activity, direct mail, sponsorships, speakers' programs, internal communications and/or eminence programs
- Coordinate translation, proofreading, and other marketing functions
- Maintain results from marketing initiatives
- Complete and report on return-on-investment (ROI) resulting from marketing initiatives
- Maintain and update marketing lists and initiatives within CRM as required
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team, including industries, account development, strategies, public relations and others, to deliver seamless service to internal clients
- Champion the brand both internally and externally
- Assist with the maintenance and sharing of service, industry or firm knowledge, credentials and capabilities for the benefit of partners, staff and clients.
- Support the events planning process including producing nametags, coordinating printing of collaterals, making reservations and sending materials on events site.
- Assist with the submission and tracking of invoices for payment of marketing related initiatives
- Work closely with local leaders to understand and deliver on marketplace priorities
Deloitte is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to be part of Deloitte's in-house marketing agency. As an integral member of a high performing team, you will be responsible for working collaboratively with other team members and supporting the execution of both nationally and regionally driven programs, events and initiatives. Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Minimum 1-2 years of marketing and communications experience, preferably in a professional services or business-to-business environment
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in marketing, communications, or business
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work confidently and enthusiastically with all levels of an organization
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and database management experience
- Aptitude for working with technology
- Strong research, project management, and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and perform in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Strong attention to detail, and above-average coordination, and organizational skills
- Self-starter, independent and proactive, who will show initiative and bring forward new ideas to the team
- Desire to work in a team-based environment on multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Bilingualism is considered an asset
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.