Permanent Reference code
:105676 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Ottawa; Calgary; Edmonton; Fredericton; Gatineau; Halifax; Laval; Moncton; Montreal; Quebec City; Regina; Saint John; Saskatoon; Sherbrooke; St. John's; Vancouver; Victoria; Winnipeg Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Have many careers in one Firm.
The intersection between technology and business strategy. The Technology Strategy and Transformation practice (TS&T) at Deloitte works closely with chiefs of technology and other executives to help them overcome the various technology and strategic challenges they face.What will your typical day look like?
By joining our team, you will contribute to our shared success. You will not only be involved in the delivery activities of our consulting mandates, but also in various practice development initiatives. You will deliver consulting mandates by following proven practices and by ensuring the complete satisfaction of our customers. As a Consultant, you will work closely with senior leadership of our team, and you will work directly with our clients. You will play a key role in delivering high quality analysis and insights across a breadth of business. You will have the opportunity to leverage leading research, analytics, and industry insights to provide solutions to our clients. You will be part of an inclusive team that loves collaborating, taking on challenges, and exceeding expectations.About the team
In good company. With the TS&T team, you will be exposed to leading-edge technology in an environment focused on innovation and entrepreneurship. We are constantly looking for bright employees who are passionate about technology and seek to maximize the value we deliver to our clients. As a Consultant within the TS&T team, you will be joining a team of passionate professionals from various backgrounds, who share a common interest in technology and customer service. If you are always yearning to learn more and rise to new heights in a fast-paced environment that is continuously evolving, this is the place or you.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
• 1 to 3 years of consulting experience, or 3 years or more of relevant experience in technology management, strategy or business analysis.
• Passionate about modern technology and their applications in the business world.
• Who wants to use your depth of knowledge to help your clients, but also demonstrate a strong ability to adapt and learn.
• You are bilingual (English and French) and you are ready to travel for work.
• With a university degree, preferably a graduate degree, and you are well-versed in both technology and business fields.
• With strong communication, synthesis and analysis skills.Our shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Consulting, Developer, Equity, Business Analyst, Technology, Finance, Strategy
Management and Executive