Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Fredericton; Calgary; Toronto
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
Do you see yourself as a passionate developer and a team contributor? Then this is the role for you!What will your typical day look like?
As a Cloud Solutions Architect, your day to day be a combination of a DevOps where you will be implementing projects on the cloud using cloud solutions and the rest as a Solutions Architect where you will be involved in supporting application teams on the migration projects. Other main duties will require you to:
About the team
- Perform various functions such as managing the cloud computing architecture, front-end platforms, servers, storage, delivery, and networks required to manage cloud storage.
- Leverage on Cloud environment and service-oriented architecture principles to define and own Solution Architecture (applications and data technologies)
- Work with clients to design a full-stack solution using software that fully integrates cloud infrastructure from data flow, security, DevOps, and other standpoints
- Propose suggestions and best practices to optimize clients' cloud presence, performance, security, and cost
- Be responsible for the evaluation of technical risks and map out mitigation strategies
- Mange the direct infrastructure movement procedure, including bulk application transfers into the cloud environment
- Be responsible for spotting the cloud architecture solutions to effectively meet the strategic needs of the clients.
Deloitte is an industry leader in enabling our clients' Cloud Transformation programs. From cloud consulting, to implementation, and ongoing managed services we offer a full range of Cloud services and solutions. Building your career at Deloitte offers the opportunity to work with cutting-edge cloud technologies to deliver next-gen Cloud solutions. Enough about us, let's talk about you
Cloud Solutions Architect, you have:
- A Bachelor's degree in computer engineering, electrical engineering, or computer science, or in any other relevant field.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect certification and 3 years of hands on experience
- Function as a Cloud Subject Matter Expert for implementing and overseeing cloud computing strategy in an organization.
- Oversee application architecture requirements and deployment in cloud environments.
- Have extensive experience with operating system: Linux, Unix, Solaris, Ubuntu, Windows; Knowledge in networking - TCP/IP, IP addresses, HTTP, DNS.
- Have capabilities in scripting languages and experience with relational databases are an asset
- Be able to work in a cross-functional teams and manage relationship with the team members, vendors and clients
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills to effectively articulate complex cloud reports and relate with clients, IT development partners, and team members.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production