Tangerine is Canada's leading direct bank. We offer flexible and accessible banking options, innovative products, and award-winning Client service. The reason why Tangerine employees come to work each day is to help Canadians live better lives. We focus on making a difference in our communities, and that includes our own internal community. It's important to us that our employees feel empowered and enthusiastic about belonging to our Orange culture.
About the role
Being a brand ambassador within our contact centre means you will be part of a team that provides award-winning service and delivers best in class banking solutions to Canadians. As a Client Service Specialist, you will engage with clients by providing exceptional support on their daily banking needs, educate them on self-service channels and proactively recommend products that meet their financial needs.Is this role right for you? In this role you will:
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role? We'd love to work with you if you have:
- Deliver friendly and professional service to clients through inbound, outbound and eService channels in a fast-paced environment
- Engage with clients by providing best-in-class support on their daily banking needs, and proactively recommend products that meet their financial needs.
- Educate clients on a wide range of financial products (e.g. Chequing/Savings accounts etc.) and on self-service channels to enable Clients to serve themselves online.
- Drive first contact resolution while identifying barriers to excellent service and work towards eliminating them.
Some more information you might want to know:
- Bilingualism (French/English) is required
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year experience in retail, sales or other customer service environment
- Strong communication, active listening and relationship building skills; as well as the ability to adapt quickly to emerging contact centre technology
- Strong understanding of the concepts and skills required to sell financial products and services in a customer-centric environment
What's in it for you?
- You must be flexible with working morning, afternoon and evening shifts, including weekends and statutory holidays
- In-depth training to prepare you for the role, as well as ongoing coaching and feedback to help you succeed!
- You'll be part of a diverse, collaborative, innovative, and high-performing team
- We offer a competitive rewards package:
- Performance bonus, Employee Share Ownership Program, and Pension Plan Matching
- Health Benefits from day one!
- You will relish work-life balance, team events, and opportunities to participate in the community.
- Your career matters! You will have access to career development and progression opportunities.
Location(s): Canada : New Brunswick : Moncton
At Tangerine we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the team, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. Job Segment:
Bank, Banking, Retail Sales, Brand Ambassador, Bilingual, Finance, Retail, Marketing
Banking, Finance and Insurance