Enabling Area Job Type:
Temporary Contract Primary Location:
Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada All Available Locations:
External Posting Description
We are currently looking for an energetic, results-oriented Client Experience Professional with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to join our Moncton office. The candidate must be detail-oriented, proactive and should be able to work independently, multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
This role includes, but is not limited to, the following primary duties:
- Meet and greet clients at the reception desk; maintain neat and orderly reception desk at all times;
- Answer telephone and assist callers and serve as daily back-up for phones in other Atlantic offices, as required;
- Manage mail, fax and courier packages;
- Distribute security access cards;
- Accounts payable support in relation to local office expenses;
- Reserve meeting rooms and co-ordinate catering requests for meetings;
- Ensure appropriate meeting room clean up and set up, including video conference equipment and servery duties;
- Assist with maintaining kitchen supplies and office supply inventories, including restocking of supply cabinets;
- Respond to and/or inform Business Operations Manager of any facilities concerns (e.g., lights, HVAC issues, etc.);
- Address and fix minor technical issues with office equipment; co-ordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment with vendors;
- Assist staff and clients with various inquiries/direct them to the appropriate person to address the request and/or resolve the issue;
- Assist clients, partners and staff with various administrative duties, as required (e.g., word processing);
- Assist the Business Operations Manager and the rest of the team with other various tasks as required;
- Apply knowledge of the firm's various software, processes, policies and tools;
- Communicate with the client when there are questions or issues to be addressed;
- Expense report support;
- Data entry;
- Scan, print and bind material; and,
- Assemble and deliver proposal packages.
External Posting Qualifications
** This is a part time position: 20 hours a week. Flexible schedule. Why Deloitte?
- Minimum 3 year experience in a receptionist role (or similar experience);
- Experienced working with senior professionals in a fast paced environment, often with tight deadlines;
- Proactive and highly organized with an exceptional ability to multi-task and demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks based on relative importance and urgency;
- Advanced level knowledge of common industry software such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat;
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for continuous learning relevant to the role;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French ;
- Flexibility to meet the scheduling requirements which includes shifts that generally start as early as 7:30 am and finish as late as 6:00 pm. Overtime may occasionally be required ;
- Ability to respond to requests in a timely manner;
- Strong commitment to client service and continuous improvement;
- Commitment to a client-service mindset, including respect for firm and client confidentiality and ability to demonstrate discretion as required on client, market (or other) sensitive matters; and,
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply