Co-op/Intern Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Atlantic, Canada All Available Locations:
Fredericton; Moncton; St. John's
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Build a network of colleagues for life
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.Are you a new graduate looking to start your career in client service? Apply to this position! What will your typical day look like?
In general, as a Client Experience Professional, you will:
About the team
- Represent the firm as an ambassador for our clients in the following roles - answering and directing calls, organizing/delivering mail, prepare courier packages, greeting clients, ordering catering services
- Act as primary back up support to the Receptionist role - answering and directing calls, organizing/delivering mail, prepare courier packages, greeting clients, ordering catering services
- Provide Administrative Assistant support to various client service groups within the firm
- Order office & coffee supplies from company preferred vendors and manage the office document center and café spaces
- Manage calendars and emails to/from internal and external clients utilizing Outlook
Deloitte is one of Canada's leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services across Canada. At Deloitte, we combine industry insight with a deep understanding of today's local and global business challenges to give our clients the intelligent, practical and principled solutions they need to resolve both today's and tomorrow's challenges.
Let Deloitte show you how to push your career to the next level. And let your story unfold. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who is/had:
- Previous office experience preferably in a professional organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Client-oriented with strong customer service skills and the ability to communicate clearly and professionally with all levels of staff
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- A team player who is able to display team spirit and a willingness to be flexible to daily demands
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
Apply by Septemer 24, 2019
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having a diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
We are passionate about helping you launch your career at Deloitte. Prepped
is a free, digital and personalized, voluntary program that may provide the guidance and training you need to properly tackle your job search, and could prepare you for the next steps in the interview process. Prepped is currently only available in English, and is not a Deloitte created tool. Choosing to use or not use Prepped will not be weighted towards or against you. Get Prepped now at https://www.fullyprepped.ca/invite .