Client Account Specialist (Field Sales)
Our Connected Home team is proud to offer our customers seamless and simple technology that fits into any lifestyle. Our fibre network supports millions of customers with high-speed Internet, TV, and Smart Home Monitoring to keep Canadians connected to the people and things that matter most. We know that our customers rely on us to provide them reliable connectivity, that is why we have made a commitment to providing the fastest and most consistent network in the areas we serve.
We are growing our Connected Home team and are looking for team members that are collaborative, digital-first, fast-moving, bold-thinking, and focused on delivering impact in everything they do. Come play a key role in building the future of innovation in Canada.
Let's make your possible at Rogers.
Are you up for the challenge and the fun? If so, consider the following opportunity:
We believe in challenging work, rewarding opportunities, and giving back to make a positive impact for Canadians who need it most. When our team learns, grows and reaches their true potential - we can make more possible. At Rogers, your journey is filled with limitless possibilities, and you can build the future you want with us.
possible at Rogers.
If you're looking for a dynamic, fast paced, challenging yet rewarding job, we've got the role for you! We are seeking a Client Account Specialist to work in the Toronto Central territory. Through building rapport with our customers, providing excellent customer service and sales experience, , the Client Account Specialist maximizes the potential revenues by acquiring new customers, as well as upgrading and growing existing customer accounts - We play an incredibly important role at Rogers!What We Offer
We invest in our people to unleash their potential so we can win as a team! As part of the team, you will have access to a ton of amazing resources, discounts, and perks. To name a few:
- $3000 guaranteed commission in the first month
- Base Pay and commissions plus a vehicle allowance -You can earn up to $90,000 and above
- Employee discounts that can offer up to 50% off our products and services
- Unlimited access to Headspace Premium for mindfulness training
- Access to a virtual walk in clinic to connect with Healthcare Professionals from home
- LIVX - Fitness Membership to attend classes virtually
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Company matching contributions to charities you support
- Great employee benefits, pension plan, Employee Share Accumulation Plan(ESAP), RRSP and TFSA
- Leadership development, Mentorship and Coaching programs
We genuinely care about each other and we're committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace at Rogers so all of our team members can bring their whole selves to work. We have employee resource groups that build awareness and a culture of allyship for equity-seeking groups, including groups representing People of Colour, LGBTQ2S+, Indigenous Peoples, Persons with Disabilities and Women. We all bring something different, and we know what makes you different makes us great.https://youtu.be/i8Cp-R42LtI As a Client Account Specialist Your Responsibilities Include
- Meeting or exceeding sales targets for Wireless, Cable, Rogers Hi Speed Internet, Rogers Home Phone and Smart Home Monitoring by targeting residential & business customers.
- Leverage directed sales leads and identifying new sources of opportunities for sales in single family units (SFU's) by going door to door.
- Representing Rogers in the promotion and sales of select cable products in the field and at special events plus any customer follow-up from the sales process.
- Assisting in the development of strategies that minimize the competitive threat, retain existing customers and increase our revenues from these customers.
- Completing all training and certification programs as required
- Obtain and provide local market intelligence and feedback to the Sales group
- Learning and adhering to all applicable Health & Safety regulations, both legislatively mandated, and as outlined in Company policy
- Acting as an ambassador of Rogers to our customers and provide them with superior world-class customer experience.
- Become involved in the community in your assigned territory and become known as the Rogers Client Account Specialist.
- Provide a world-class customer service experience door to door and over the phone via inbound & outbound calls supporting our call centre teams when required.
- Core Competencies: Customer Focus; Teamwork; Communication; Accountability; Innovation.
- Highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to thrive in a sales environment Strong
- Competitive product and technological knowledge of the telecommunication industry a definite asset.
- Ability to find customer answers quickly and accurately while using multiple resources.
- Ability to apply active listening skills and filter a large volume of information quickly in order to identify key information to use in addressing customers concerns.
- Ability to be flexible/agile and willing to learn new functions in a fast-paced environment.
- Available to work on a flexible schedule: days, evenings, weekends & statutory holidays to meet customer needs.
- Comfortable working in adverse weather conditions
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable vehicle available
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 70 Assomption Blvd (171), Moncton, NB
Travel Requirements: Up to 75%
Posting Category/Function: Sales & Door-to-door
Requisition ID: 276420
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
Our people are at the heart of our success
Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
We do what's right, each and every day
We believe in the power of new ideas
We work as one team, with one vision
We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes:Sales & Marketing
Grand-Sault/Grand Falls, NB, CA Edmundston, NB, CA Miramichi, NB, CA Shediac, NB, CA Moncton, NB, CA Beresford, NB, CA McLeods, NB, CA Caraquet, NB, CA Dieppe, NB, CA Being a Rogers team member comes with some great perks & benefits including:
• Health & well-being benefits
• Donation matching
• Paid time off for volunteering
• Wealth Accumulation including: Pension plan & Employee stock options
• Generous employee discounts
• Leadership development, Mentorship, and Coaching programs
*available for full-time and part-time permanent employees, some restrictions apply Looking for career guidance and inspiration?
Catch up on the latest episodes of For the Love of Work
podcast with Dr. Sonia Kang.Job Segment:
Field Sales, Call Center, Telecom, Network, Sales, Customer Service, Technology
Customer Service and Support Sales and Marketing