Tangerine is Canada's leading direct bank. We offer flexible and accessible banking options, innovative products, and award-winning Client service. The reason why Tangerine employees come to work each day is to help Canadians live better lives. We focus on making a difference in our communities, and that includes our own internal community. It's important to us that our employees feel empowered and enthusiastic about belonging to our Orange culture.
As a Bilingual Talent Acquisition Specialist
, you will lead end-to-end high volume recruitment for our Moncton and Toronto locations and play a critical role in shaping the way our Service and Sales teams are formed across Canada. Join a team that's focused on innovatively sourcing the best talent, driving a customer-focused mandate, and delivering exceptional candidate experiences. Are you the right person for the role?
• You are passionate about finding the right talent for the right role. You will tirelessly hunt for talent, unwilling to surrender until you have found the right candidate
• You are always willing to help your teammate, especially when during busy times
• You thrive in a fast-paced work environment
• You are curious and love to learn
• You are dedicated to providing exceptional service to both your hiring managers and your candidates
• You have boundless amounts of energy
• Achieving your goals/targets gives you a great deal of intrinsic satisfaction What will you do in this role?
• Lead the end-to-end recruitment process, including communication with candidates, assessments, offer management and negotiation
• Deliver an exceptional candidate experience, building influential candidate relationships
• Source and attract candidates through various channels and build a pipeline of candidates for key roles and high volume roles
• Interview, assess, and screen candidates
• Manage the background check process attentively
• Champion a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems, and knowledge.
• Understand how the Bank's risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
• Champion a high performance environment, meeting metrics and goals, and fostering an inclusive work environmentDo you have the skills that will enable you to succeed?
• You have 3+ years of progressive recruitment experience, preferably in a high volume environment
• You have the ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
• You have experience innovatively sourcing candidates through different channels
• You are experienced in behavioural interviewing techniques
• You hold a post-secondary degree or diploma
• It'll be great if you are fluent in both French and English What we're offering:
• The opportunity to join a forward-thinking company surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinker
• A rewarding career path with diverse opportunities for professional development
• A competitive compensation and benefits package
• Internal training to support your growth and enhance your skills
• An organization committed to making a difference in our communities- for you and our customers
• We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
If you're interested in helping us shape the future of recruitment, click the "Apply now" button to submit your application.
Location(s): Canada : New Brunswick : Moncton
At Tangerine we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the team, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. Job Segment:
HR, Recruiting, Bank, Banking, Human Resources, Bilingual, Finance