Requisition ID: 162845
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture. In order to qualify for this opportunity, candidates must meet the requirements of a "Remote Applicant." You must reside within the province of New Brunswick or Nova Scotia. For business continuity purposes, it is required that you be within 1Hour of a Scotiabank branch. Looking for a FULLY REMOTE role? We have the job for you! We want you to join our team and have the ability to work from home! We are hiring Bilingual Customer Care Advisors (English and French). If you feel you might be the right fit for this role, apply now!
Our Customer Contact Centre team is the "heart of our operation." Our Customer Care Advisors are experts at identifying need and providing customized banking solutions and memorable experiences for our customers. Is This Role Right for You? In this role, you will:
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role? We'd love to work with you if you have:
- Be a trusted advisor for our Canadian Banking customers -- ensuring each customer receives a uniquely personal and memorable customer experience
- Participate in a high volume of inbound, telephone-based interactions with our Canadian Banking customers responding to any concerns or inquiries relating to their day-to-day banking
You must be fluent in both, English and French to be considered for this role. What's in it for you?
- A passion for creating a uniquely personal and memorable customer experience
- Prior experience in customer-focused roles -- requiring you to ask the discovery questions, to analyze customer need and provide solutions-based advice
- The ability to multitask between numerous internal platforms while continuing meaningful conversations with our customers
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- A self-directed, performance-oriented approach
- A natural curiosity positioning you to identify opportunities to maximize the customer experience
- Strong keyboarding navigation skills and a typing speed of 20+ wpm
- A high school diploma (or a recognized equivalent)
- Work from the comfort of your home!
- When you join our team, you position yourself to build a career with a respected financial institution and Canada's most international bank
- Opportunities for professional growth supported by leaders who understand that developing our talent is key to our ongoing success
- A corporate culture built upon core values of respect, integrity, passion and accountability
- A diverse and inclusive workplace
- A balanced working environment where you will have a fixed work schedule that is subject to change twice a year.
- 9 weeks of paid initialtrainingas well as regular coaching and professional development opportunities that will enable you to succeed in your current role while preparing you for future opportunities
- A total rewards package featuring a competitive salary, Incentive, Pension and Company Stock Purchase programs
- Employee Banking Benefits
- A comprehensive suite of customizable benefits--a core medical and insurance plan provided by the Bank, Mental Health Support and 24/7 Virtual Health Care and options for Health Care Spending and Wellbeing Accountsalong with $2000 of benefits credits you can use to design thebenefit package to meet your needs!
- 16 days of paid vacation annually
- Career, culture, progression -- You'll find it all here!
Location: New Brunswick/Nova Scotia (Remote)
Position Status:Full -Time, Permanent
Training Dates: TBD
*Regular work schedules will be finalized with new employees approximately 4 weeks before the end of training. We are seeking flexibility from candidates, as work schedules can be anytime within our hours of operation (Monday to Sunday 7am-1am (AST) Mandatory Training
Must be available for up to 9weeks of full time paid training
The training is remote and can be completed from home
Part of training may reflect timings of shift assignments Work Schedules & Shifts
We are seeking Flexibility from candidates between (Monday to Sunday 7am-1am (AST)) 365 days per year working 8-hour shifts
Regular, ongoing work schedules will be finalized with new employees approximately 4 weeks before the end of training Remote Work
: You must meet the work from homecriteria, which includes but not limited to, private workspace & completion of mandatory learnings. The Canadian Contact Centre is not a participant in the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program and will not be providing sponsorship.
Location(s): Canada : New Brunswick : Moncton || Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Call Center, Work from Home, Investment Banking, Customer Service, Contract, Bilingual, Finance
Customer Service and Support