Tangerine is Canada's leading direct bank. We offer flexible and accessible banking options, innovative products, and award-winning Client service. The reason why Tangerine employees come to work each day is to help Canadians live better lives. We focus on making a difference in our communities, and that includes our own internal community. It's important to us that our employees feel empowered and enthusiastic about belonging to our Orange culture. About the role
Being a brand ambassador within our contact centre means you will be part of a team that provides award-winning service and delivers best in class banking solutions to Canadians. As a Client Service Specialist, you will engage with clients by providing exceptional support on their daily banking needs, educate them on self-service channels and proactively recommend products that meet their financial needs. Is this role right for you? In this role you will:
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role? We'd love to work with you if you have:
- Deliver friendly and professional service to clients through inbound, outbound and eService channels in a fast-paced environment
- Engage with clients by providing best-in-class support on their daily banking needs, and proactively recommend products that meet their financial needs.
- Educate clients on a wide range of financial products (e.g. Chequing/Savings accounts etc.) and on self-service channels to enable Clients to serve themselves online.
- Drive first contact resolution while identifying barriers to excellent service and work towards eliminating them.
Some more information you might want to know:
- Bilingualism in French and English
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including active listening and relationship building
- High curiosity to help meet clients' needs and build solutions
- Passion for providing an exceptional client experience
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution capabilities
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to contact centre technology
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Experience in retail, sales or other customer service environment is an asset
What's in it for you?
- Flexibility in working morning, afternoon and evening shifts including weekends and statutory holidays between the hours of 7 am to 12 am (midnight).
- In-depth training to prepare you for the role, as well as ongoing coaching and feedback to help you succeed!
- Competitive base pay, Performance bonus, Employee Share Ownership Program, and Pension Plan Matching
- Health and Dental Benefits from DAY ONE!
- Your career matters! You will have access to career development and progression opportunities.
- Collaboration with peers across the organization, team events, and opportunities to participate in the community to give back.
- Eligibility to work from home after training
- You'll be part of a diverse, collaborative, innovative, and high-performing team
Location(s): Canada : New Brunswick : Moncton
At Tangerine we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the team, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. Job Segment:
Call Center, Brand Ambassador, Retail Sales, Customer Service, Bilingual, Marketing, Retail
Customer Service and Support Other