Get your game-face on!
At Casino New Brunswick, you'll find an atmosphere that is a unique mix of friendliness and excitement in a modern Entertainment Complex, built specifically with comfort and enjoyment in mind. Our employees are inviting, friendly and help convey a sense of fun that's unique to the Maritimes.
Spanning 24,000 square feet, our Vegas-style casino is a hotbed of excitement! Our facility includes a multi-purpose Entertainment and Convention Centre, as well as a full-service Hotel and Spa. Every job at Casino New Brunswick is important to the success of our business. General Description of Job Banquet Servers
are responsible for customer service, food and beverage service, table maintenance, and room setup/tear down. Banquet Servers report to Banquet Captains or Supervisors. They work within a large team that may consist of Bartenders, Cashiers, Hosts/Hostesses, Dishwashers, Porters and Kitchen Staff. Banquet Servers work at numerous types of events, such as weddings, concerts, tradeshows, and conferences.
The Banquet Server is responsible for contributing to building a loyal following amongst guests, thus increasing business and furthering the facilities reputation of providing a quality and memorable experience. Working Conditions
• Physical mobility and stamina is required (must be able to lift 25 kg)
• Must be able to work standing for 8 hour shifts, and overtime as required.
• Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle -To conduct our jobs with concern for the environment and its resources. Whenever practical and possible, reduce use of items, re-use whenever possible and recycle those items that can be.
• Work within a 24/7 operation with ability to work flexible hours when required (early mornings, daytime, evenings, late nights, weekends and holidays)
• Must have employment eligibility in Canada
• Assisting with complete setup and tear-downs - bar areas, meeting rooms and Event Center
• Assisting with clean-up and organization post-event
• Serving guests menu items in a prompt and courteous manner as per outlined food and drink recipes
• Ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations
• Always working in a clean and efficient manner to provide all of the plateware, glassware and smallwares as necessary.
• You will be held accountable for the cleanliness and proper organization in your area Knowledge and Skills Required
• Some experience in Food and Beverage environment
• Professional attitude required
• Ability to follow instructions & work independently is required
• Good organizational and time management skills is required
• Detail orientation is required
• A passion for providing Great Experiences and Memories to our internal and external guests in the continual quest of achieving service excellence
• Previous customer service experience required
• The ability to successfully obtain a criminal record check
• Must be 19 years of age or older
• Bilingualism (French/English) is an asset Casino New Brunswick offers a competitive wage structure, comprehensive health benefits, paid personal time off days, an employee assistance program and various corporate discounts for qualifying part-time and full-time team members. Finalist of the 2018 Greater Moncton Chamber of Commerce Inclusive Hiring Award and Healthy Workplace Award. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Hospitality and Tourism