Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary; Ottawa; Toronto; Vancouver
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel, and share new ideas with your colleagues?What will your typical day look like?
Alongside a cross-functional team, you will focus on designing and developing scalable software solutions using the latest front-end and back-end languages, development frameworks, and third-party librariesfrom conception to deployment on the Azure platform.
As an Azure Application Developer you will:
About the team
- Collaborate with other team members and participateinapplicationarchitectureand microservicesbaseddesign andimplementation efforts for various client projects.
- Develop, create,and document technical specifications and designs that satisfy documented business/functional requirements.
- Adhere to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and technology architecture requirements for application delivery.
- Participate in code reviews and provide delivery guidance that spans application domains and teams.
- Write maintainable code with extensive test coverage, working in a professional software engineering environment (with source control, release cycle,and continuous deployment).
Our Cloud Engineering team supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients towards a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.Enough about us, let's talk about you
As an Azure Application Developer, you have:
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering or equivalent. Master's degree preferred.
- Been certified as anAzureDeveloper Associateand/or DevOps Engineer Expert.
- 5+ years ofhandsonexperience indesigning anddevelopingWeband API-basedtechnologieson .NET or .NET Core relatedtechnologies.Development experience is a must.
- 2+ years of project experience in softwaredesign anddevelopment on Azurewith emphasis onmicroservices(Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), Service Fabric)andserverlesscapabilities(Functions, Event Hub, Service Bus etc...)
- Experience working in waterfall andagilebasedteams and environments.
- Experience withCI/CD pipelines (Azure DevOps), Containers (Docker, Kubernetes), Unit Testing Framework (Jest,Enzyme,NUnit), Modern Web Programming (NodeJs, React),Code Versioningand Integration (GIT,Bitbucket,GitHub), and Security (Standard web security, Single Sign-On, and web service security using security tokens).
- A genuine technical-focused curiosity and a passion for client service.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally. Job Segment:
Application Developer, Developer, Electrical, Engineer, Consulting, Technology, Engineering
Management and Executive