Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Fredericton; Ottawa; Toronto; Vancouver
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Are you a developer who LOVES to code, develop and build? Then look no futher, this is the role you want!What will your typical day look like?
As our ideal candidate, you will:
About the team
- Possess the Cloud technical expertise in AWS to architect and engineer projects.
- Build, operate and deliver solutions on AWS Platform
- Enable us to build cloud native applications to meet our client business needs.
- Design and code cloud native solutions and perform hands on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other implementation activities.
- Allow to convert business requirements into cloud solutions, work with a distributed team to implement the solutions for clients
- Work with cross functional and cross vendor teams.
- Stay apprised of new developments in cloud native development, adopt new technologies and be open to new idea
- Be a strong communicator: and can explain technical concepts to your teams and clients.
Deloitte is an industry leader in enabling our clients' Cloud Transformation programs. From cloud consulting, to implementation, and ongoing managed services we offer a full range of Cloud services and solutions. Building your career at Deloitte offers the opportunity to work with cutting-edge cloud technologies to deliver next-gen Cloud solutions. Enough about us, let's talk about you
As an AWS Senior Cloud Developer, you have:
- Some development experience with AWS production deployments, agile development and architectures
- Worked with AWS technologies (Lambda, RDS, EC2, S3 etc.)
- Experience with programming or scripting languages such as Python, Node.js, React, AngularJS or other cloud native services
- Build both relational database technologies, automated CI/CD pipelines
- Expert in coding best practices, scaling systems, infrastructure architecture (including cloud-based), debugging, testing, estimation.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production