Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
Our team of trusted audit professionals interact with every part of the Bank to provide strategic guidance and independent oversight. Through due diligence, and with a strong sense of integrity, we help mitigate potential risks to our business. At the heart of audit is our specialization in all the businesses across the bank.
Safeguarding the reputation of TD's good governance depends on us.
We're counted on to provide recommendations to enhance operational performance, at every single level to foster meaningful process improvements and ensure adherence to internal and external regulations. We crunch the data, consult with our partners and stakeholders, and present our findings to mitigate the risks of today and around the corner and help keep our daily operations running smoothly for our customers.Job Description
Are you ready to provide your subject matter expertise in executing audits for assigned business, function or project ranging in complexity in addition to leading moderately complex audits? Can you lead several audits and be responsible for their completion? Are you excited to explore TD's processes and help provide recommendations for improved efficacies? If so, then join us as Audit Manager I
and get the opportunity to:
- Provide expertise in planning and executing end to end audits based on the established audit plans in alignment with applicable policies and regulatory guidelines in a timely fashion
- Lead the planning process for assigned audits while ensuring the completion of appropriate programs and risk assessment to mitigate risks and improve effectiveness across the business
- Support the audit opinion as per internal controls and professional audit standards to present the findings and recommendations to client and audit management
- Manage follow-ups on the new findings raised from regulatory and internal divisional audits to ensure all data is up-to-date and properly documented
- Review and identify failures in internal processes and recommend improvements to enhance operational efficiencies
- Stay knowledgeable about emerging trends and developments related with business, analytical tools and techniques to deliver quality results within tight timeframes
- Act with the highest levels of integrity while always observing regulatory guidelines, fulfilling your due diligence and handling confidential information with discretion
- Build a fair and positive work environment where team can openly report challenges and exchange ideas, knowledge and skills and maintain good working relationships with each other to achieve common goals
- Over 5 years of relevant experience with undergraduate degree or relevant professional certifications, accounting designations, or equivalent education
- Hands on knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook) and Internet applications
- Proficient to work multi-functionally, provide guidance to other team members and ensure good relations across teams and functions to work on projects that may require integration of cross functional processes
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills to interact clearly and effectively in a fast-changing environment
#LI-POST #LI-Hybrid Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.