Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
Our team of trusted audit professionals interact with every part of the Bank to provide strategic guidance and independent oversight. Through due diligence, and with a strong sense of integrity, we help mitigate potential risks to our business. At the heart of audit is our specialization in all the businesses across the bank.
Safeguarding the reputation of TD's good governance depends on us.
We're counted on to provide recommendations to enhance operational performance, at every single level to foster meaningful process improvements and ensure adherence to internal and external regulations. We crunch the data, consult with our partners and stakeholders, and present our findings to mitigate the risks of today and around the corner and help keep our daily operations running smoothly for our customers.Job Description
As an Audit Associate,
you'll be delivering audit analysis, standard reporting and operational support to the team. You'll have the opportunity to explore TD's internal processes and assist the team in providing recommendations for improving the operations and efficiency. In addition, you would be expected to:
- Execute audits based on specific audit plans and support audit activities within established policies, procedures and regulatory guidelines
- Be responsible for pre-audit information gathering, risk assessment process analysis and client audit communications management as assigned
- Prepare and present reports and analysis that will bring about relevant improvements to our operational processes and activities
- Contribute in the audit engagement process by keeping current on emerging trends related with the business
- Bring new ideas and fresh approaches to help develop innovative solutions that could mitigate risk and maximize effectiveness across the business
- Support the audit opinion as per internal controls and professional audit standards to present the findings and recommendations to client and audit management
- Provide input on audit projects and initiatives for delivering quality results within tight timeframes through your knowledge and experience
- Act with the highest levels of integrity while always observing regulatory guidelines, fulfilling your due diligence and properly handling confidential information
- Build meaningful relationships across the team and benefit from the mentorship of senior team members
- Over 1 year of work experience with good understanding of the overall function and business supported
- Undergraduate degree or relevant professional certifications, accounting designations, or equivalent education
- Hands on experience of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook) and internet applications
- Able to work independently and in a team with flexibility and positive attitude to learn and take initiative on upcoming tasks and projects with minimal supervision
- An analytical mind with orientation to detail and strong judgement skills to maintain discretion in confidential matters in a fast-changing environment
#LI-POST #LI-Hybrid Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.