At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Part Time Associate Producer will provide technical operations support on a temporary basis for the New Brunswick Legislature when in session. Responsibilities:
- Operation of television broadcast equipment such as video mixer, audio mixer, robotic camera controls, on-screen graphics computer, and video recording and playback server.
- Support to Legislature producer in all of these capacities when needed
- Ability to multi-task is essential
- Availability to work variable hours (including evenings)
- Knowledge of French would be an asset
- Training on all technical equipment will be supplied.
Part time Shift:
Variable Length of Contract:
Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location:
377 York Street (169), Fredericton, NB Travel Requirements:
None Posting Category/Function:
Broadcasting & Production Requisition ID:
182304 Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]]
Find similar jobs: