Are you interested in building and growing your career with RBC cultivating relationships with business clients and with internal partners? By joining RBC as an Associate Account Manager, you open the door to an exciting career in commercial banking. This is your opportunity to become a critical member of a results oriented team, a key partner to Commercial Account Managers and CFS clients.
This role will be attractive to individuals who have a passion for helping business clients and delivering a superior service experience. Individuals who may already be working in the financial, retail or service industry, have some experience being part of a sales team, who are comfortable with clients and committed to continuous learning and self improvement are most likely to thrive in this critical service and sales support role.
Performance success in the role will be measured by a variety of metrics for required business activities, client experience and revenue growth. RBC's commitment to training, coaching, personal and professional development, diversity and employee engagement provide the foundation for everyone to succeed. Some AAM's may develop over time into Commercial Account Managers or other Specialized Sales roles based on demonstrated sales capability and learning agility.Key Accountabilities
- Partnering with Account Managers to enable the identification, planning and delivery of solutions to client and prospects
- Enabling delivery of the best sales solutions with Account Managers based on strong knowledge of client's operational requirements (primarily Cash Management and Deposit Solutions)
- Deliver the best-in-class Onboarding experience by co-ordinating the on-boarding of products and services for existing and new clients
- Act as service champion for our CFS clients; responding to client concerns by thoroughly analyzing the situation, searching for solutions, identify and leverage appropriate partners to resolve client concerns. Serve clients well by proactively reviewing the ever changing day to day banking needs and identifying and recommending the best solutions for the client. Actively participate in ongoing contact programs to forge strong relationships with clients by staying in touch.
- Approximately 2 years of demonstrated excellence in a service and sales support role working in collaboration with a sales team providing advice, responding to client requests and navigating your organization to solve client issues
- Proven customer service skills in a financial or services industry e.g. retail, hospitality
- Bilingual (FRENCH/ENGLISH) a necessity
Whether working inside RBC or externally, individuals who have worked in client facing roles for several years will be attracted to this role. If you thrive in a collaborative team environment, have helped identify client needs through a comprehensive discovery process and have a passion for providing service and resolving problems you may be ready to be part of our commercial account management team.
The role serves as a great introduction to a career in Commercial Banking and some individuals may progress to an account manager position or other sales specialist roles based on demonstrated sales capabilities and a passion for continuous learning, client discovery and situation analysis.Skills/Attributes
Education Post secondary education at college or university level in business administration or financial management e.g. BBA, B. of Commerce OR equivalent on-the-job learningDiversity
- Team player who contributes to client experience and team sales results
- Ability to gather data and prepare proactively for meetings with clients by providing value-added content and presentation materials
- Relationship building skills: Ability to quickly develop lasting relationships through your strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excels at partnering in the execution of client relationship strategies.
- Time management skills: aligns time commitments to priorities
We are committed to employment equity and equal opportunity and will provide workplace accommodation in accordance with applicable human rights legislation. Diversity in the workplace, one of our shared values, lies at the heart of our rewarding, open, supportive and inclusive work environment. We respect and respond to the many competing and evolving priorities in our lives so you can focus on what you can do best - put clients first. In addition to the Total Rewards program offered by RBC, this role provides an opportunity for personal and professional growth. You will hone your customer service and collaboration skills thereby increasing the value to your clients and RBC as well as your intellectual capital. Taking the initiative for continuous learning will be actively encouraged and included in your personal development plan.
At RBC, the health and wellbeing of our employees and candidates is always our top priority .Recruitment ProcessCOVID-19 has accelerated change across our workplace, including our hiring practices! As a result, throughout your application process, you may be asked to connect with us virtually, and may not be required to meet in-person. Our recruiters will explain how our video-interview technology will be used throughout the recruitment process, and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have. Workplace Flexibility You will be given the opportunity to work from home, if you can be fully productive, and role requirements including regulatory obligations can be satisfied. We are committed to supporting flexible work arrangements, investing in technology or other resources to enable you to work from home effectively, wherever possible. Health & Safety For employees that may be required to work from our premises, we're doing our part to safeguard your health, and taking extra steps to reduce the spread of COVID-19. All RBC premises will allow for required physical distancing requirements, and new routines and resources such as hand sanitizer, antiseptic wipes, masks, or other protective equipment.Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign upand get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com .
Address:644 Main St
Work Environment:Commercial Banking Centre
Career Level:Experienced Hire/Professional
Required Travel (%):0-25
Platform:Personal & Commercial Banking
Sales and Marketing