Assistant Store Manager
At Rogers, our retail team is the heart of our success. They don't just embrace the latest technology and content-it's part of who they are. They're outgoing and approachable team members who want to share their knowledge and experience with others. They understand that our customers rely on technology to enhance and simplify their lives and they're excited to show customers how our latest products and services can help.
We're growing our teams and are looking for retail representatives who are committed to innovating by sharing ideas that have real business impacts and creating a best-in-class customer experience for our communities and neighbours in our retail stores from coast-to-coast-to-coast.
Let's help make your passion for the latest technology a career possible. Consider the following opportunity! What does it mean to join our Rogers Team?
At Rogers, our retail team is the heart of our success. Assistant Store Managers are the leaders of tomorrow, and personal and professional development is at the core. If you are looking to further your career in Retail Management, this is the ideal role to propel you to the next rewarding opportunity. As an Assistant Store Manager, you can expect to:
- Work with accountable leaders to help drive positive, solution-based customer interactions and experiences
- Encourage and coach your team to create best-in-class customer experiences and meet business goals
- Receive ongoing training and development to ensure you have all the necessary skills to support the team
- Support your store operations with a creative spirit that can adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Promote Rogers & Fido brands, including Rogers Mastercard
- Engage and grow your customer base with personalized communication and outreach to customers via phone calls and business text messaging
What's in it for you:
- Participate in community events and outreach efforts to support local small businesses.
- Competitive compensation, with a lucrative management bonus program
- One of the best flex health benefits, RRSP, TFSA and Pension plans in Canada
- Mental Health and support benefits- 100% coverage
- Employee and Family Assistance Program benefit
- Employee discounts that can offer up to 50% off our Rogers & Fido products and services
What we're looking for:
- A commitment to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace where all our team members can bring their whole selves to work
- Advance your career growth and development opportunities
- Overtime pay eligibility
- You have a passion for influencing and inspiring teams
- An ability to deliver on business plans to meet regional, and store targets
- Leadership qualities which foster collaboration within the team
After you apply
- A progressive thinker with a desire to think outside the box
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (ability to work 40 hours/week)
- You are excited and inspired by technology
- You meet the minimum age of majority (varies by province)
Candidates will be required to complete an online assessment as a next step. If you are selected to move forward in the process, our recruitment team will reach out to you discuss the position further. Successful candidates will be required to provide consent for and pass Background Check requirements.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 121 Rue Church (5178), Edmundston, NB
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Retail (Store Management / Corporate) & Store Management
Requisition ID: 283848
At Rogers, we believe the key to a strong business, is a diverse workforce where equity and inclusion are core to making everyone feel like they belong. We do this by embracing our diversity, celebrating our different perspectives, and working towards creating environments that empower our people to bring their whole selves to work. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential by removing any barriers for equal participation. We work with our candidates who are experiencing a disability throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Recruitment Process FAQ
Successful candidates will be required to complete a background check as part of the hiring process.
Edmundston, NB, CA Being a Rogers team member comes with some great perks & benefits including:
• Health & well-being benefits
• Donation matching
• Paid time off for volunteering
• Wealth Accumulation including: Pension plan & Employee stock options
• Generous employee discounts
• Leadership development, Mentorship, and Coaching programs
*available for full-time and part-time permanent employees, some restrictions apply Looking for career guidance and inspiration?
Catch up on the latest episodes of For the Love of Work
podcast with Dr. Sonia Kang.Job Segment:
Retail Manager, Retail Operations, Store Manager, Manager, Retail, Management
Retail Management and Executive