In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald's® history. In 1967, the first McDonald's Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we've been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We're also more than just your local restaurant. We're hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in. Job DescriptionYour specific duties as a SalariedManager will include the following:
• Supervise teams and team leaders and maintain the highest standards of quality, service and cleanliness, with a constant focus on profitability,
•Initiate and coordinate staff training with crew trainers,
• Maintain a cooperative and harmonious working relationship between the management team and staff,
•Leading the team to facilitate a positive work environment focused on quality and the highest levels of service.
•Adhere to all McDonald's policies and procedures and rules and regulations.
•Handles and manages complaints,
•Controlling wages to meet the labour cost standards of the companies.
•Ensuring that the stock of supplies is sufficient and that the inventory is constantly kept up to date
• Support the management team in their operational decisions
• Maintenance of the building and equipment through appropriate operating, cleaning and preventive maintenance procedures
•Ensuring that all sanitation, safety and security policies and procedures are followed and enforced
• Helps maintain standards for raw and finished product quality, service and speed, quality and cleanliness
• Helps maintain records for Health & Safety
• Completes assigned shift paperwork
• Knows and helps to enforce and educate crew on all appropriate personnel policies and and security and safety procedures.
• Shares knowledge and experience with crew
•Any other duties as directed by management. Qualifications
- 1 - 2 years management experience in the QSR industry - preferably McDonald's
- Great People Skills
- Guest focused behaviours
- Ability to work a variety of shifts (days, evenings andweekends)
- Results driven
- High level of personal accountability Additional Information
- Competitive starting salary
- Paid vacation
- 3 personal days per year
- Bonus program
Management and Executive