career opportunity - competition number: 2017-209
- competition open from 06 to 22 October 2017
- Full-time, permanent employment
- Role based in Moncton, NB
- Starting at $31 500
Motivated by helping others?
In this role you will provide support and service to Veterans. In our innovative and progressive work environment you will make outbound and take incoming calls, write and send communications to clients. You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your ability to effectively problem solve and contribute positively to a team environment. Your objective in this role is to ensure that our clients receive the highest level of customer service possible.
- Various shifts which are from 7:00 am - 10:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- comprehensive health and dental plan that is 100% employer paid effective on your first day
- Focus on career development and internal promotion
- emphasis on work life balance, providing wellness credits, health assessment tools and fitness centre discounts
- A bright facility that offers free parking
- contact clients to complete a questionnaire regarding their benefits or to inquire on missing information relevant to the documentation;
- Respond to incoming calls to complete the review of benefits;
- Handle sensitive issues in order to ensure customer satisfaction, while demonstrating empathy and creativity;
- Produce clear and effective written materials; and
- Meet team and corporate goals and objectives based on your performance and contribution to the team.
Successful candidates have:
- One to two years' experience directly related to customer service and/or contact centre;
- Are proficient in english and/or French, Bilingual preferred;
- Have proficient computer skills (Fluent with MS Office Suite programs; strong keyboarding skills).
comfortable in an automated environment, expected to meet deadlines while keeping a high performance standard and adhering to guidelines relating to privacy and security. Due to contractual obligations, the incumbent must be a canadian citizen and receive enhanced reliability security clearance.About Medavie Blue cross
For almost 75 years, and across six provinces we've been a leading diversified health services partner for individuals, plan sponsors, plan advisors and governments across canada. We are proud to be a not-for-profit organization committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. We support the health and wellness of our employees and their families with various wellness programs and resources to support their personal and professional growth.
We're a team of 1,900 colleagues dedicated to collaboration, innovation, customer service, and committed to work-life balance, community involvement and career development which is why Medavie Blue cross is recognized as a Top 100 employer, one of canada's 10 Most Admired corporate cultures and one of Atlantic canada's Top employers.