11128 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, New Brunswick, Canada All Available Locations:
Saint John; Halifax; Moncton; St. John's
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
Build a network of colleagues for life Do you want to work in a challenging, fast growing and collaborative team environment? Are you looking for a new opportunity in accounting? Look no further!What will your typical day look like?
As an Accountant/Senior Accountant, you will provide accounting support services such as bookkeeping, preparing financial statements and tax compliance. Your responsibilities will be to provide solutions to our clients on current business and financial conditions, prepare corporate tax returns as well as perform Compilation and Review Engagement procedures on financial statements. You will act as a member of a dynamic and compassionate engagement teamAbout the team
The accounting services group is a business solution that we use to provide our full suite of services-including advisory, bookkeeping, and financial and tax compliance services to our clients. The Accounting Services Group (ASG) team will play an important role in the evolution of the small and medium market segment, following the work already done to refine our go-to-market strategy for large priority accounts. You will develop a deep understanding of specific business sectors so you can anticipate issues that will affect your clients. The result? Value-added service that ensures your clients can meet challenges and take advantage of opportunities.Enough about us, let's talk about you #deloitteA&A
You are someone with:
• Completed undergraduate degree or college diploma in accounting
• 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience in accounting; preferably in an accounting firm
• Good understanding of accounting principles, bookkeeping and tax compliance skills
• Experience performing compilation procedures and review engagements preferred
• Experience with CaseWare and Tax Prep preferred
• Strong oral and written communication skillsWhy Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having a diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.