Permanent Reference code
:116185 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary, AB; Edmonton, AB; Halifax, NS; Langley, BC; Ottawa, ON; Regina, SK; Saint John, NB; Saskatoon, SK; St. John's, NL; Toronto, ON; Vancouver, BC; Victoria, BC; Winnipeg, MB Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
-- Are you looking for an opportunity to work with the Client Account Management group within the Deloitte Priority Account team?What will your typical day look like?
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
• Influencing and leading cross-functional teams and implementing the account strategy
• Assisting with identifying, qualifying, pursuing and closing opportunities and developing strategic and tactical plans to generate revenue while building the appropriate support team to execute
• Planning and building relationships that increase account penetration and lead to increased revenue opportunities with new and existing clients
• Being a trusted advisor to Deloitte's Lead Client Service Partner (LCSP) and other Account Team leaders to ensure that the business and sales plan is developed, monitored and that sales processes are consistently executed
• Driving client centric sales and operational disciplines with Deloitte business and industry teams and leaders while holding a broad level of understanding of the client(s) in the selected portfolio
• Building long-term relationship strategies focused on key executives for Deloitte Leaders & Team Members
• Prospecting new growth opportunities with existing clients
• Helping support the ideation, creation and execution of plans to pursue opportunities and grow revenues
• Planning, creating, executing and monitoring an account-based sales plan to build our brand with the client(s)
• Collaborating with the Global Clients & Industries Teams including but not limited to, Risk and Legal, Finance, Marketing, National Sales Office, Ecosystems & Alliances, Information Technology and Business Operations.
• Attract, develop, and retain top talent
• Manage complex multi-year project plans with a focus on time, budget, scope, quality and riskAbout the team
Join a team of high-performing, dynamic, driven, and fun individuals working together to bring the best practices and innovative ideas to our clients. We connect regionally, nationally, and globally to share stories which have proven to help address our client's top priorities and getting to the heart of business issues. Our cohesive team is passionate about helping each other, driving results, being the experts of our clients, and developing a functional knowledge of our sectors and industries.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
• Bachelor's degree and 8 to 10+ years' experience as an account manager and/or business development manager with strong sales management knowledge and equivalent experience will be considered
• Knowledge and experience serving complex clients in Energy, Resources and Industrials industry is an asset
• Client experience centric individual
• Strong propensity to serve client needs, partner and work towards becoming a trusted advisor through experience in relationship building
• A track record of playing a leading role within an account team framework and the ability to influence cross-functional teams (i.e., working effectively and teaming with Lead Client Service Partners, Service Line/Industry leaders, practitioners and other business development professionals)
• Poised, executive presence and high articulacy
• Flexible, adaptable, and has a high tolerance to ambiguity
• Strong collaboration, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
• An intermediate background and experience in public communications (written and verbal), project / program management, financial reporting, and business marketing acumen
• Experience in public / private professional services organizations is preferred
• Open to a hybrid work environment in CanadaOur promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Marketing Manager, Developer, Equity, Program Manager, Manager, Marketing, Technology, Finance, Management
Management and Executive