At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us. Job Title: Account Executive Support
In this role, the successful candidate will assist Account Executives, Sales Support Staff and Door to Door Field staff. They will assist in the preparation and delivery of sales proposals to MDU clients, assist in the facilitation of client demo's, meet with smaller clients to have agreements signed and support the sales support staff when needed.
• Work with cross-functional teams to initiate contact with building on-site staff to facilitate and plan sales events
• Effectively represent the Rogers brand in all customer interactions
• Build customer loyalty by effectively resolving any/all customer issues and differentiating Rogers products from those of our competitors and communicating those differences effectively.
• Assist Senior Account Executives in the completions of daily/weekly administrative requirements, including; completion of forms, order entries, processing of sales leads, tracking and reporting results, execute small client agreements, etc.
• Participate in team sales blitzes, conversions, and new product releases; including weekend and evening sales events.
• Updates and reports on all activities in assigned territories or portfolio
• Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary
• Attend and participates in all scheduled team meetings.Qualifications
• 2-3 years of experience preferred in related field
• Bilingual requirement verbal and written (English & French)
• Strong sales skills, particularly in prospecting, cold calling and relationship development
• Reliable transportation and valid driver's license
• Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary
• Ability to work independently to achieve set goals within a strategic plan.
• Must meet the physical requirements of the job including, but not limited to, the ability to walk and/or travel door-to-door for considerable distances in all types of weather conditions.Preferred Qualifications:
Experience in telecommunications industry desired, technical aptitude is a plus
The successful candidate will be a full-time employee of Rogers and will receive training and ongoing coaching to help you master your role and ensure your success. Schedule:
Full time Shift:
No Selection Length of Contract:
Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location:
70 Assomption Blvd (171), Moncton, NB Travel Requirements:
Up to 75% Posting Category/Function:
Sales & Account Management Requisition ID:
163510 Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]]
Find similar jobs:
Sales and Marketing